Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Crazy Talk

Sometimes, I have to wonder, Does Gwyneth read this kind of stuff? Does she stumble over her tags on the Internet? Do her contemporaries point her in this kind of direction? 

And, considering such happenstance, How do you tell someone you're not crazy without sounding crazy?


All this? Tends to sound pretty crazy. I wake up singing, I love my Gwynnies! Drink some coffee as I search the Internet for news and images of Gwyneth to post on my "I love my Gwynnies" facebook page, come here to write in my "I love my Gwynnies" blog... or preach the gospel of the living word of Gwynnite on atheist forums... or draw her on my wall...

That sounds very freaking crazy. :D

But what makes crazy, crazy, is unpredictability. Insanity causes general apprehension in that no one knows what an insane person will do. Society has standards and decorum that its members expect to be expressed in each other, and a forty five year old guy bouncing up and down like a teenage girl over One Direction; only over Gwyneth Paltrow, is kind of... non-standard deviation.

Yet, rest assured, I'm always gonna bounce around over my Gwynnies.

So, my dearest Gwyneth, if you are reading this, know that you are loved. Like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment