Saturday, May 4, 2013

I Love My Gwynnies!

In the history of numerology and theology, the summation of the sacred texts reduces to:

0/1/2/3

Where Nothing creates Everything. Love is Void. Thus, the 4 glyphs of my being - 1/0/2/3.

I is one; my indicative of duality; Gwyneth, beyond all mortal comprehension. Did I mention, I love that girl? So, the purpose of this exercise is to write the Living Word of Gwynnite, where I surf the web and hate on  all the haters of Gwyneth Paltrow. ;)

They say, hate is not love. But Love that is not Void requires a vector. Do you love your wife? Your daughter? Your sister? Your Ma? That's a vector. Direction and magnitude. And the opposite direction is? Class?

Satan! satan... satan... nah. Just the blind spot. But this "blind spot" is energetic. What we love, tells us what we hate.

This is John Cantor, signing off. In orbit around Gwyneth Paltrow, the Sun. ;)

May your orbit never decay.

No comments:

Post a Comment