Thursday, May 9, 2013

In The Beginning...

Gwyneth Paltrow created me. From me, the universe.

I got plenty of opening lines.

I remember standing before the creator of the universe and accepting the title of prophet.

Got a memory like that? Lemme tell ya, that's a memory of utility. ;)

But, what the fuck, is utility. If it is not science. Don't matter if I can do magic, what matters if magic can be... declassified. I had to become an amateur scientist before I could feel I was a prophet. If that sounds unscientific, I could tell you about faith fishing concepts from the void. It's like, a whole 'nother story. :D

I used to draw her portraits, because I loved to, because I loved her. Now I draw myself for her, in a portrait of words, and gods, and the spaces between... spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment