Thursday, April 27, 2017

tao of creation

Chapter 1

the tao that can be spoken is not the eternal tao

Chapter 2


Chapter 3

To prophesy is to speak for god. It is not to predict the future. That's witchcraft... or the evolved trait of simulating future in mind for the purpose of predictive modeling. I prefer the latter. There is a god known to exist, which in my cultural Christian context, I interpreted as Holy Spirit. You don't just meet god. You have a moment of intervention where you drink the god juice, green stuff out of a test tube, as I remember in order to increase cognitive capacity so that one can begin to communicate with god.

The first time I remembered remembering I quoted 3.5 seconds.

Chapter 42

Tao produces one
One produces two
Two produce three
Three produce myriad things

Introduction

The hardest part about being a prophet is being alive. The only real prophets are dead prophets. Iam4. Well, actually hi I'm John and if I must speak to the world it would be to declare I love my Gwynnies!

The secret to prophesy is nested loops. I kid you not. The current prophecy must contain within its antecedents. As I sit here contemplating committing the million word book of Gwynnite to paper, as it were, I'm remembering a dream I had were the whole dang thing was four paragraphs. So there's a thing that happened. Actually did see the future.

If you're looking for a pure prophet you came to the wrong place. This story begins with a drunken homeless person realizing he loved crack cocaine more than math so thus quitting them both. Followed quickly by an aggravated assault beef with three years to think it over.

I absolutely did not.

For three years I had room and board and all day to draw my Gwynnies.

These Gwynnies remain.

May 15, 2000 is Beware the Hammer of the Eye of God Day 'round these parts. The single most important event in my life was drawing that girl. This is, after all, a love story.

A love story of hate.

I hate the story where faith interferes with progress. The purpose of god is to amend that. Your purpose is to find your Gwynnies. And fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment